Hello, my friends! This is Earlynn. Those of you who have followed my blog know that I have not posted a new blog for several months. I have had cancer. But as of last Friday, I am officially cancer free! Hallelujah! And praise be to God! I am filled with gratitude for all who have buoyed me up and cheered me on. My friends and family have been so supportive words cannot tell how much love and concern have been given to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you to all. I am blessed.
I know God loves me as he loves each and every one of you. God is over all and it is only through His grace that I remain. There is a reason and a purpose for everything. I came here to experience life as a human being. In the spiritual realm, as a child of God I knew God as love and I knew and understood all things. I came to this earth as a human being with all its limitations to experience from a human perspective who I truly am.
Just for a minute, imagine yourself as a brightly burning candle within the sun. You know you are light and you know you are a part of the magnificent sun, but until you are pulled away from the sun you cannot know your own true light and beauty. We cannot know big until we experience little. We cannot know rough until we have felt smooth. We cannot understand loud until we experience quiet. We came from perfection and we are perfection. We learn of our perfection when we experience our opposite. All of life’s experiences are designed to help us understand who we are. Often we recognize who we are not, long before we realize who we are. When troubling and difficult things happen, look for the blessing. It is always there.
- God is over all. Who does that include? Everyone and everything.
- God is love. Love is patient, Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with truth. It always trusts, always hopes, always perservers. Love never fails.
- I am here by choice. I remain by the grace of God.
- Nothing will ever happen to me that does not contain a blessing.
- What others think of me is not my concern. The good that is said of me as well as the criticisms are all someone’s else’s opinion. It is what God thinks of me that matters.
- What I am being will always be more important than what I am doing. I am a human being.
- Everyone is doing the best they can based on what they know and understand. Evil is a matter of ignorance. When we know better, we do better.
- Everything is perfect. Life will bring whatever experiences are needed to give us the best opportunity to know who we really are.
- Problems are simply challenges we have decided not to solve. Change what you can change and never complain about that which you either cannot change or choose not to change.
- Live in the present moment. It is the only moment in which you can do anything. The past is past and you cannot change it. The future is open. The only way you can affect it is to do something in this present moment.
- The best gift I can give the world is to be the best me I can be. In all circumstances be kind, loving, gracious, appreciative and forgiving.
- Life always mirrors back to me that which I am.
I write this blog as my way of putting into the world thoughts that inspire me and help me to be the best person I can be. Hopefully my thoughts will inspire you to be the best person you can be. You are loved and you have unique gifts God wants you to share with us. When we love and share with others, we add to the beauty of our world.
For now, Earlynn’s just sayin’: “Share the gift of you with those within your circle of love. When you share, you grow as do those who have received your gift.”
Enjoy your own copy of Earlynn’s book, Transformed. Just click on the tab above to order your book. Thank you. Glorious! In excelsis, Deo!