The dictionary defines truth as: “The true facts about something rather than the things that have been invented or guessed.” It’s interesting to note that “truth” based on what we call the “facts” has changed many times through history. To quote Niels Bohr, Danish Physicist and colleague of Einstein: “It is the hallmark of any deep truth that its negation is also a deep truth.” I’ve written about this in previous blogs on January 8th and 9th, 2014, so I won’t elaborate now.
One of the problems with our human mind is its naivety. We are easily convinced. That is why we seem to make the same mistakes over and over again. Finally through kinesiology we are able to determine truth from falsehood. Truth is defined as being life enhancing while falsehood is defined as life consuming.
Dr. David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D. tells us that truth has no opposite. There is either truth or lack of truth. Just as there is either light or lack of light. We call lack of light darkness and we call lack of truth falsehood. Truth is power, Falsehood is Force. Dr. Hawkins. wrote many books dealing with the power of truth and I have the greatest respect for him and his teachings. His books contain many truths to guide us through life. In his book, Truth Vs Falsehood he gives us 39 characteristics of spiritual truth, integrous teachers, and teachings:
- “Universality: Truth is true at all times and places, independent of culture, personalities or circumstances.
- Nonexclusionary: Truth is all-inclusive, nonsecretive and nonsectarian.
- Availability: It is open to all, non-exclusive. There are no secrets to be revealed, hidden, or sold, and no magical formulas or “mysteries.”
- Integrity of purpose: There is nothing to gain or lose.
- Nonsectarian: Truth is not the exposition of limitation.
- Independent of opinion: Truth is nonlinear and not subject to the limitations of intellect or form.
- Devoid of Positionality: Truth is not “anti” anything. Falsehood and ignorance are not its enemies but merely represent its absence.
- No requirement or demands: There are no required memberships, dues, regulations, oaths, rules or conditions.
- Noncontrolling: Spiritual purity has no interest in personal lives of aspirants, or in clothing, dress, style, sex lives, economics, family patterns, lifestyles, or dietary habits.
- Free of force or intimidation: There is no brain washing, adulation of leaders, training rituals, indoctrinations, or intrusions into private life.
- Nonbinding: There are no regulations, laws, edicts, contracts, or pledges.
- Freedom: Participants are free to come and go without persuasion, coercion, intimidation, or consequences. There is no hierarchy, instead there is voluntary fulfillment of practical necessities and duties.
- Commonality: Recognition is a consequence of what one has become rather than a result of ascribed titles, adjectives, or trappings.
- Inspirational: Truth eschews and avoids glamorization, seduction, and theatrics.
- Nonmaterialistic: Truth is devoid of neediness of worldly wealth, prestige, pomp or edifices.
- Self-fulfilling: Truth is already total and complete and has no need to proselytize or gain adherents, followers, or “sign up members.”
- Detached: There is no involvement in world affairs.
- Benign: Truth is identifiable along a progressive gradient. It has no “opposite” and therefore no “enemies” to castigate or oppose.
- Nonintentionl: Truth does not intervene or have an agenda to propose, inflict, or promulgate.
- Nondualistic: All transpires by virtue by virtue of intrinsic (karmic) propensity within the field by which potentiality manifests as actuality rather than by “cause” and “effect”.
- Tranquility and Peace: There are no issues or partialities. There is no desire to change others or impose on society. The effect of higher energies is innate and not dependent on propagation or effort. God does not need help any more than gravity needs the “help” of an apple’s falling off the tree.
- Equality: This is expressed in reverence for all of life in all its expressions and merely avoids that which is deleterious rather than opposing it.
- Nontemporality: Life is realized to be eternal and physicality to be a temporality. Life is not subject to death.
- Beyond Proof: That which is provable is linear, limited, and a product of intellectualization and mentation. Reality needs no argument. Reality is not an acquisition but instead is a purely spontaneous, subjective realization when the positionalities of the dualistic ego are surrendered.
- Mystical: The organization of truth is spontaneous effulgence, radiance, and the illumination, which is the Revelation that replaces the illusion of a separate individual self, the ego, and its mentation.
- Ineffable: Not capable of definition. Radical subjectivity is experiential. It is a condition that replaces the former. With this event, context replaces content, devoid of temporality and beyond time. Reality does not exist in time, or of it, or beyond it, or outside of it, and it has no adjectives, or verbs, transitive or intransitive.
- Simplistic: One sees the intrinsic beauty and perfection of all that exists beyond appearance and form.
- Affirmative: Truth is beyond opinion and provability. Confirmation is purely by its subjective awareness; however, it is identifiable by consciousness calibration techniques.
- Nonoperative: Truth does not “do” anything or “cause” anything. It is everything.
- Invitational: As contrasted with promotional or persuasive.
- Nonpredictive: Because Reality is nonlinear, it cannot be localized or encoded with restriction of form, such as secret messages, codes, numbers, and inscriptions, or hidden in runes, stones, the dimensions of the pyramid, the DNA, or the nostril hairs of the camel. Truth has no secrets. The Reality of God is omnipresent and beyond codification or exclusivity. Codes are indicative of man’s imagination and not the capriciousness of Divinity.
- Nonsentimental: Emotionality is based on perception. Compassion results from the discernment of truth.
- Nonauthoritarian: There are no rules or dictates to be followed.
- Nonegoistic: Teachers are respected and reject personal adulation or specialness.
- Educational: Provides information in a variety of formats and ensures availability.
- Self-supporting: Neither mercenary nor materialistic.
- Freestanding: Complete without dependence on external or historical authorities.
- Natural: Devoid of induced, altered status of consciousness or manipulations of energies by artificial means, (i.e. nonreliance on form).
- Open Honesty: Teachers dismissed for moral turpitude.”
For now, Earlynn’s just sayin’: “These 39 guidelines are extremely helpful for keeping us on the path to higher awareness. There are many pitfalls and many claiming to have learned the “secrets” which they are willing to share with us for only $$$$$$.$$. If we can only relax and truly know God is over all, our lives will become free of stress, guilt, worry and fear. The truth is always simple. God is love.”
Order your signed copy of my book, Transformed, today. Just click on the ‘Earlynn’s Book’ tab above. Thank you. Gloria! In Excelsis! Deo!